Today's List it Tuesday prompt: Things that work for me.
Sometimes I wonder what works for me. Sometimes it seems as if nothing works for me. The truth is that no matter how bad things get, there are always things that work for me and I am so grateful for that. Here's a short list:
. . . . . for so many reasons
* 29 Faces - an online art challenge keeps me on track & creating
* Maintaining old connections with people - it's comforting
* Doing digital art every night - it's good productive quiet time
* Not attending tons of guild and groups - life is more relaxing
* Maintaining my blog - love to look back at my visual diary
* Having great friends - support from people that know me is the best
* Have hubby read to me at night - love the sound of his voice
* Creating things - self expression & creative growth makes me happy
* Living without debt - great not having anything hang over my head!
* Staying indoors during a snow storm - no explanation needed