Well, I guess I really needed that break. Our household has been wildly busy during and since the holidays.. and sometimes I think it's a good to step away. Thru it all I've tried to stay creative, even if just mentally.
So, here's my list for the week. The topic is: What's New (in the new year):
- working to create a dedicated 'creative space' to keep all of my painting mess
- get that dining room table cleaned off (which is where the creative stuff is piled at the moment)
- working with a friend to develop some new classes... I'll keep you posted
- reorganizing my sewing area.. badly needed...don't ask..OY!
- new start at attempting to get healthier
- (maybe) getting the nerve to show and sell some of my work
- made new friends from old friends from 40 years ago...plan to maintain connections
- car repairs completed ensuring safer craft supply pick ups : )
- committed to using all the cool stuff I have to create with
- been making new mixed media bits & piece ... and loving it
I think it's fitting that my first post of the year is for 'List is Tuesday'. I have so enjoyed making the lists, reflecting, growing and joining forces with some really awesome artists. I look forward to the comments too... so don't be shy. And don't forget to swing by http://artsyville.blogspot.com/ to see what everyone else is up to.
It's been a long day, it's late and my brain has turned a bit mooshy... maybe I'll add to the list tomorrow.
Happy New Year everyone!